Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Viva La Frida Swap: What I Sent Pt 3 & What I Received


Here it is! The last post of the Viva La Frida Swap 2017! The last thing I sent was to Lizette and I didn't "make" anything, but still wanted to share all the Frida related goodies! I swear I collect them non stop! My favorite part was the Christmas themed Dia de los Muertos fabric I found at a little shop on my trip to Portland earlier this year. As for what I got....


My partner was in Germany which meant along with my handmade Frida items, she sent all kinds of fun things from Germany!





This bag might be my favorite thing she sent even though it's the "main feature." I've been thinking about switching bags and I think I'll be carrying this one around a lot soon!


The main item was a Frida mini quilt! It's about the size of a baby quilt and would make an awesome wall hanging. I just haven't decided where to put it yet. We're still unpacking a bit so it will sadly be tucked away until I find it's home.






In total I received: a mini quilt, a bag, candy, Frida magnets, a Hamburg pin, a Hamburg mug (broken during shipping, not pictured), a note book, a keychain, and a shadowbox!!! So many amazing items! I'm so happy with everything and had THE BEST time with this swap. I'm already excited for next year.

The next Bee Creative Swap sign up will be July 15th so check us out on Facebook or Instagram @beecreativeswaps to stay in the loop!



No comments:

Post a Comment