Friday, March 24, 2017

Frida Fridays: Quilt Inspiration

Okay guys....so I pretty desperately want to make a Frida quilt. I haven't decided exactly what kind of quilt or what I want it to look like yet so I started digging around for some inspiration. Surprisingly, it took quite a big of digging to find these quilts! I was sure I would find all kinds of ideas on Pinterest or even Etsy, but it was harder than I though. The ones I did find were hard to find a source and most of these just link to an image as I couldn't find the blog or website of their makers. I'm genuinely stunned more Frida quilts don't exist!

source

source
source



source
source
source
source
source
These last two aren't quilts, but are great inspiration for patterns! Neither of them link to anything which really bums be out as I wanna see more ideas from whoever made both of them! I wasn't quite thinking of doing a portrait, but they would make some awesome quilts.


source
source

I haven't decided what my next step is yet, but I hope you find these images inspiring! As always, you can sign up for the Viva La Frida Swap HERE and don't forget to check out Lizette's blog HERE to see what her Frida Friday post is or to sign up for the giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. I've been dying for a Frida Kahlo quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture would be an amazing quilt!!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete