Friday, March 3, 2017

Frida Friday: Last Year's Swap Recap

In honor of the Viva La Frida Swap that opened on Wednesday, every Friday Lizette and I will be posting Friday Frida Favorites where we'll feature our favorite Frida Kahlo inspired items, DIYs, swap inspiration, and whatever other items honoring the life of our favorite artist crosses our path. The goal is to give everyone lots of ideas for their swap creations and/or places to shop to Frida goodies and extras. We'll hopefully be posting every Friday until the swap is over. It's my favorite time of the year! To start it off, I decided to recap all the awesome things I was able to post about last year.

This is what I made last year for my swap partner. I'm still super happy with the outcome! Full post here.

I loved everything my partner made for me, but the little crocheted Frida doll is easily my favorite! It's hard to see in this picture, but she even has a little cigarette! To see all the precious details, check out the full post here.

I still think this is a great and easy to complete collection of DIYs! Maybe some of these can be your inspiration for this years swap. Full post here.

The Frida Books I checked out from the library! There are still so many more I want to read! Once we get to San Francisco, I will probably make heading to the library one of the first things I do so I can see what Frida books they have. Full post here.

This was easily one of my favorite posts I did from last year! To check out the whole thing and watch the video that still brings me to heres, click here.

My little Fridita! I'm still going strong with making dolls and haven't decided if I'll make a new one this year. Full post here.

Some of my favorite Frida inspired tattoos! Even though I already have a Frida tattoo, I ALWAYS think about getting another! Full post here.

I still would love to host a Frida themed party and this post of party items and ideas makes me want to do throw a party like...tomorrow. Full post here.

Looking back, I had such a great time last year and I can't wait to see what this year will bring! To see what Lizette posted, check out her blog here and to check out the Bee Creative Facebook for other amazing swap items from 2016 click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment