Sunday, November 27, 2016

What I Received: Bee Creative Stocking Swap

I received my Stocking Swap items the day before Thanksgiving so I was pretty excited to have them in time to decorate my apartment for Christmas! Now that Thanksgiving is over, I can *finally* bust out all the Christmas and Hanukkah stuff. Okay so here's what I received...


In addition to my stockings, my partner also included a shirt for Ari, an ornament, Mr & Mrs Claus mittens, santa socks, sewing pins, and some extra Christmas themed fabric! Everything was awesome!


In the stockings my partner used some of my favorite colors and even managed to find a way to incorporate a little Hanukkah spirit as my husband and I usually do a Chrismakkah style celebration. 



This swap was such a nice way to wind down the year with swaps. Now it's time to start busting out some Christmas crafting and hope I make it to January alive. Lizette and I will probably be posting info on 2017 swaps soon and, in the meantime, check out the full Stocking Swap album on the Bee Creative Facebook page here!

No comments:

Post a Comment