Saturday, September 17, 2016

Spooky Saturdays: Vegan Noms

I've officially started putting pumpkin in everything! I've been blending pumpkin into my coffee, making pumpkin oatmeal, pumpkin protein shakes...all the pumpkin! Fall is my favorite time to make seasonal recipes beyond just all the pumpkin all the time. Here's a handful of recipes I will definitely be trying over the next few weeks! Plus they're all vegan! Woot!

Pumpkin Hummus (source)
Almond Butter Cups (source)
Candy Corn Milkshake (source)
Pumpkin Quinoa Bake (source)
Avocado Mac N' Cheese (source)
Raw "Candy Corn" Cheesecake (source)
Deviled Purple Potatoes (source)
Purple Sweet Potato Pie (source)

Not really a recipe, but still good to know! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to try some of these recipes. We are starting our fall family traditions this weekend! Oh, how I love fall!

    ReplyDelete