Saturday, September 3, 2016

Spooky Saturdays: Getting Inspired

Okay so I'm like RRRRRREEEEALLLLYYYYYYYY excited for Halloween. Halloween is my favorite holiday so I'm really excited every year, but last year we were still in the process of moving and unpacking during Halloween. We almost didn't even go out on Halloween night. Then Ari and I were living in different states during Thanksgiving and Christmas so this year I'm so *pumped* for the holidays to begin and to be home. I feel like now that it is September, it's officially safe to start blasting my love for all things wonderfully spooky! Spooky Saturdays is something I plan to do every Saturday from now until Halloween where I'll be showing off fun Halloween inspired stuff I've been doing.
These look so fun and simple to make! My one downside to making these on the cheap would be that I tend not to buy white fabric, but I bet I could incorporate other colors and they would still look cute (source).
I don't have nearly enough different types of Halloween fabric for a project like this but A GIRL CAN DREAM! (source)
I originally noticed this for the cute illustration, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love a good Halloween playlist! (source)
So apparently this is a previous season's item from Pottery Barn and they no longer carry it but OMG!!!!! I love this so much and am going to try and make something similar to it (source)
This is such a cute simple idea! (source)
I really love that this could be done with almost any colors and still resemble a spiderweb. There is a tutorial in the link and I will definitely be utilizing this for some projects of my own (source)
I absolutely love this illustration!!! I can't wait to find something to put this on. Maybe I'll paint it on a plate and make it a little wall hanging for our apartment (source)

Stay spooky friends! I can't wait to share more and leave comments and links to stuff you're working on as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment