Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Viva La Frida Swap: What I Got

I was so so so so SO excited yesterday to receive my Viva La Frida swap items from my partner Trisha who is the shop owner of Yankee Rose Creations. Just in time for Frida Kahlo's birthday! Feliz CumpleaƱos Fridita! I received a fun felt pillow, crocheted doll, and a Dia de los Muertos bag! It was all so awesome and thoughtful.



My favorite of the three items she sent was this cute little Frida doll. I love all her little details especially her little cigarette! It kills me! If you love her, you can order one of your own here! She's so well made and she has so many other awesome things in her shop.


Look how cute she is hanging out with the Frida doll I made!!! I am so pleased with this swap so far! Everything that I have seen from everyone has been amazing and I can't wait to see what else everyone has made. What I made for Trisha should arrive to her in the next few days so my post will probably go up this weekend so I don't spoil the surprise for her.

Don't forget to like Bee Creative Swaps on Facebook to see all the swap items as photos come in as well as to get details when we announce our next swap!



1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the little crochet Frida doll too. She did a great job on it!

    ReplyDelete