Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Shop Is Back!





Some of you may remember that the whole reason I started this blog years ago was because of my Etsy shop. Since that time my shop was shut down to focus on my "real job" and I continued this blog just for funsies. Well...several months ago I found a huge box of jewelry from my shop and have just sort of been sitting with it and trying to decide what to do with it. The thought of simply donating it to Goodwill has certainly crossed my mind as I wasn't sure of whether or not it would be worth all the effort to get back into the game. After thinking about it for a while, I decided that now is the perfect time to reopen the shop. I'm in a major transition period in my life as I continue to settle into life in Texas, working on growing my new business, and have so many new things in my life. It feels good to reopen the shop and get back to something that is familiar and enjoyable. For now everything being listed is purely stuff I had made and have leftover from a few years ago...and there's *a lot* of it. Eventually, I may dabble into testing out new products like maybe some fabric dolls?! For now it's just some oldies-but-goodies and maybe a way to help bring in some extra money as Made With Moxie gets its legs under it.

You can check it out here! I still have a few bags to sort through so new items will be added regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment