Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday Friday Favs Pt 2: A Frida Fiesta

Happy Friday everyone! I've had some health issues these last few days so I'm posting Friday Frida Favs a bit late, but all is well now. This Friday I wanted to share some fun Frida inspired party ideas. I've seen Frida themed baby showers, weddings, birthday parties, and any kind of celebration you can imagine. I picked out some of my favorite elements as well as found some great blogs and shops that you get tutorials or downloads from would be awesome for hosting your own Frida soiree.

How great are these invitations from Etsy seller Hermanitas Design? This sample is intended for a kids party, but I think that with all your customized information on there it could work for any event source

SRSLY? Can you look at this amazing desert table with tiny Frida cake pops?! source
Love these precious little customized match boxes from Etsy seller Dos Borreguitas. You could fill them with candy, beads, or a small thank you note source

Love these big colorful flowers! I want this to my doorway in my house all the time source

I love this! This isn't a from a Frida themed party, but it's still a great Matryoshka kids party and I love these streamers! So colorful, simple, and definitely unique source
Best photo booth props ever! source

And what party would be complete with a Frida inspired refreshment? source
Stay inspired and don't forget to sign up for the Viva La Frida Swap by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment