Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Things I Made

I made it a goal to start creating one thing per week as part of my birthday resolutions and so far I'm doing pretty good! I started taking sewing classes at the Stitch Lab here in Austin right after my birthday which definitely helps keep me motivated. Making appointments to do things has always worked best for me because then I'm accountable to someone else to be somewhere and get something done. Plus I get to learn new techniques that would probably take me 343984792374 as long after lots of cursing and watching YouTube how-to videos.

Star Wars bag! I've been holding onto this fabric forever.

Turquoise pillow was made at the Stitch Lab. The pillow behind it was made about 3 years ago.
One of my most favorite things I've made! A reversible dress for a friend's daughter. I might need one in my size!
I managed to average one item per week exactly in October! Woot woot! I'm not taking anymore classes anytime soon, but I'm pretty stoked to keep this momentum going.

What have you been making?

No comments:

Post a Comment