Sunday, October 18, 2015

Down on the Farm









After a lot of headache and heartache, our pig Traif now lives on a farm just outside of Dallas. Pigs are herd animals and the social aspect of their development is crucial to their behavior as adults. As time went and on and he got bigger, I started to feel guilty about how much time he was spending alone and inside. He has always been an indoor animal and an "only child" so I don't know if he ever knew any better, but my guilt raged on. So, after a lot of crying and Google searches, we found the Atlasta Home Sanctuary in Ennis, TX. This will hopefully be an extended yet temporary living arrangement as I'm pretty miserable without him. I'm the mean time though, if you follow me on any form of social media, prepare for more pig photos that you can handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment