Thursday, January 24, 2013

Internet Inspiration: Wedding

I've sort of dropped off the face of the planet in terms of my involvement on the internet and my Etsy shop. I've debated just putting The Morose Bee on vacation until this whole move thing is over. I'm moving next Friday (AHH!!) and I'm starting the feel the pressure of needing to get my life in order.

Every once in a while these last few weeks I have totally broken down and just hid in the bedroom and done a whole lot of nothing for  a few hours straight. It's really not helping with my productivity but it's been great for my stress.  So here's a little wedding inspiration that I've been looking at until all hours of the morning.

Hope everyone else is having a less stressful new year!








_blank
Source: flickr.com via Emily on Pinterest
Source: facebook.com via Emily on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment