Sunday, October 28, 2012

The 80's Called...



I had this whole dark colors/autumn/halloween-esque vibe in mind when I got dressed the other morning and instead I looked in the mirror and felt very Golden Girls. Whoops! I rocked it at work anyway. It's not easy to wear giant silver earrings and look modern, but modernity isn't for everyone, I guess.



I am usually always on my feet at work so even the recent burst of cooler weather hasn't quite felt cold enough for me to be comfortable. When you walk with a heavy bag 40 minutes a day and the run around at work for 10 hours, you're warm and uncomfortable whether you like it or not. This was the first day I put on extra layers and longer sleeves and really felt like fall! I just love this time of year.






Usually I do "outfit posts" to showcase a new piece of jewelry that I've made, but this one was just for funsies. Happy fall ya'll! 

3 comments: