Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hall of Shame


I was looking through some of the first more "experimental" jewelry pieces I've made and, I have to admit, some of it is BUTT UGLY. In the beginning, I was putting everything on Etsy whether I liked it or not because I wasn't sure what direction I was going in or what stye my jewelry would ultimately become. I was uploading some new things to my shop when I came across some listings from a few years ago and I just had to stop and say "whoa...!"





Makes me cringe a little!

Most of these items did not ever sell and I think I just ended up throwing them away or using the ceramic pieces for mosaic.

Here's to new projects and raising my personal standards!





1 comment:

  1. I think we all feel moments like that when we look back at some of our past art/experiments! Like this terrifying ceramic head I made in high school.... eek.

    ReplyDelete