Tuesday, September 11, 2012

UNICEF Fundraiser

I have been a volunteer with UNICEF for about 7 years now and every year I try and do something different to support their Trick or Treat for UNICEF campaign. First of all, it involves Halloween (my favorite!!) and, second, it tries to get kids in involved. I think children learning how to help their own peers is an incredible idea! So...here is what I'm doing: From now until October 31st, I will be selling sponsorship ad spaces to be placed in my sponsor section. These ad spaces are purely to sponsor UNICEF and are not intended for me to make any money. Anyone who signs up before September 30th will also be featured in a "Fundraising Highlights" post on my blog as well. I realize that my blog does not have as many followers as some, but I hope everyone can appreciate the value of contributing to a good cause. You can purchase ads through my Passionfruit Shop here:
Also, 30% of the sale of any item sold in my Etsy shop up through October 31st with be donated to UNICEF as well. You can learn more about the Trick or Treat for UNICEF program by clicking here!

1 comment:

  1. Looking for a Halloween Fundraiser? I am very much excited about this year Halloween.

    ReplyDelete