Monday, September 24, 2012

Movie Monday

Helloooo universe. Back to another Movie Monday now that my post-tournament chaos has settled. Although I leave on Thursday morning for another tournament in Vermont so this may be short-lived.

Last Movie Monday's answer was...

The Big Lebowski

Our winner was.......



Congratulations! I will be contacting you shortly regarding your prize from my shop!

This week I choose a movie that is less well known so we shall see how it goes! Here are the rules and clues. Good luck!

THE RULES:
1. Take a look at these awesome items from Etsy sellers
2. Guess what movie title they correspond to
3. Leave a comment with your guess and your e-mail address
4. All correct answers are eligible to win using a random number generator 
5. I'll announce the winner next Monday!
All correct guesses are eligible to win any item of your choice from my shop

THE CLUES

etsy seller: MonkeyChow


etsy seller: Worldwideoddities


etsy seller: StickerHog


etsy seller: IceCreamTees


etsy seller: truche


No comments:

Post a Comment