Monday, September 3, 2012

Movie Monday

My summer camp program ended last week and I finally feel like I'm achieving a little sense of normality! I've been cleaning out my e-mail inbox, making new items for The Morose Bee, and am back to feeling like myself again. I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day holiday weekend!

On to Movie Monday!

Last week's answer was...

Top Gun

Our winner was....

Congratulations! I will be contacting you shortly! 

Goo luck to everyone with this weeks clues! Here are the rules for those of you that are new the giveaway!

1. Take a look at these awesome items from Etsy sellers
2. Guess what movie title they correspond to
3. Leave a comment with your guess and your e-mail address
4. All correct answers are eligible to win using a random number generator 
5. I'll announce the winner next Monday!
All correct guesses are eligible to win any item of your choice from my shop

etsy seller: 3LittlePixiesShoppe


esty seller: CUTIEKIDSFOODBOX


etsy seller: Devildingocafe


etsy seller: Embracestyles


etsy seller: KikuVintageBoutique


And don't forget to sign up for the Halloween Costume Swap!!!


5 comments:

  1. The Big Lebowski!

    ohnocapslock @ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the big lebowski. erin_mishoe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Big Lebowski!!

    amy.webber@myport.ac.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely The Big Lebowski!

    xcavalex at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude just wants his rug back. The Big Lebowski!

    lorrie.feltner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete