Monday, July 16, 2012

Movie Monday

Hello hello! I hope everyone is not melting away in the summer heat. I know I constantly feel like I'm having the life sucked out of me in Boston. It's worse than Florida! How is that possible New England??? 

Anyways, the last Movie Monday answer was...

Your Highness

We had no correct guesses! Better luck this week. 

Here is a refresher on the rules for anyone who is new this little giveaway....

1. Take a look at these awesome items from Etsy sellers
2. Guess what movie title they correspond to
3. Leave a comment with your guess and your e-mail address
4. All correct answers are eligible to win using a random number generator 
5. I'll announce the winner next Monday!
All correct guesses are eligible to win any item of your choice from my shop




etsy seller: communiteaclothing

etsy seller: CraftGoblin

etsy seller: ContrivedtoCharm

etsy seller: sushibooties

etsy seller: Geekals

etsy seller: RuggyDesign




1 comment:

  1. Horrible Bosses! I love that movie.
    creativitylizette(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete