Friday, May 25, 2012

Weekend Joy

I hadn't really intended my weekend to be an exciting holiday event, but it's sort of turning out that way and I'm not really complaining!

Tomorrow I'm walking up bright and early to go to the first Northeast Derby Convention hosted by Bruised Boutique! I am so pumped!


A few things before I leave for the weekend that I couldn't help but share. If you run a small business, a blog, or just like being crafty, this blog entry from A Beautiful Mess on Time Management is awesome! Definitely feeling inspired to be more productive with my time. I definitely spent wayyyy to much time just sitting on the internet when I could have been doing some much more productive!

I also discovered Calming Manatee this week. It is my new favorite meme. Love it more than Y U NO which is saying a lot!


I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment