Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

First of all, I can't believe that I am writing this right now. I didn't think that Ari would even be thinking of purposing let alone coming home from work to spend a few minutes each night talking about our freaking wedding. It's the most surreal and unexplainable thing.
Naturally, I've been glued to my computer looking at wedding things in-between everything that I do. Every spare moment is a trip to Offbeat Bride or The Knot. I'm already mapping out the things that I will make myself, the crafts to come, tutorials for the blog, etc.

As a kick off post, here's a round of pretty wedding inspiration




this dress from Ruche. Not quite my dream dress, but still a close contender for a spring wedding. 


i am in love with floral print mismatched bridesmaid's dresses! another from Etsy




1 comment:

  1. What lovely wedding inspiration! I especially love the picnic blanket idea, I've actually been planning on using that in my own wedding coming up this October!

    ReplyDelete