Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Down In The Dumps



Today. Was. Shit.

After a rough day at work last night (I don't know why, I was just in stress overdrive), I ended up arguing with people at Bank of America for over an hour and then arguing on the phone with people from T-Mobile when I got home. By the time it was all over, I was exhausted and frustrated. Instead of spending the day doing productive things, I've been in at home in a funk and feeling crummy.

As someone who's livelihood is based on constantly being creative, inspired, and motivated, today was one of those days that sets you back a week in productivity. It's frustrating sometimes that I can't just show up somewhere, clock in, trudge through, and go home.  When you run a small business, you must be feeling good and self motivated at all times and THAT IS FREAKING HARD.

I was so bummed out today I ended up not even going to roller derby scrimmage.

The only thing I can hope for is that a good nights sleep will leave me to feel refreshed and motivated.

Tomorrow is a new day. Here's to hoping. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment