Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist

With my niece turning one and the kiddos I babysit for turning 4 this past month, I've been on the hunt for lots of kids gifts lately. I have to say, there is some baby stuff out there that is pretty freaking sweet. I haven't done a weekly wish list in a while, so I thought I'd share some of the stuff I've found in case you're shopping for your own little tyke.

seller: yinsteadofi

I can't tell if I just really love this hat or if I just can't stop looking at how ridiculously adorable this kid is! I mean c'mon! Too cute!
seller: sudopio
There is something about a simple doll that goes straight to my heart. 
Do you think I'd be taken seriously at work if I just showed up wearing a dinosaur tail? I can totally see my little brother running around the house in one of these things.

seller: littlesaplingtoys

No comments:

Post a Comment