Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Photo an Hour

I've seen a few folks do Photo An Hour Posts and I always find it so interesting to see how people organize their days and their lives. Since I enjoy seeing other people do them so much, I thought I'd try one out myself. 

10:00 am: Wake Up
Okay maybe waking up at 10 is super late for most people, but I usually don't get home until about 11pm.

11:00pm: Internet Nonsense 
Maybe it's a super bad habit, but the first thing I do when I wake up is jump on the computer and check out the latest updates from the blogs I follow. 

12:00pm: Shower

1:00pm Walk to Work
Sometimes my walk to work is my only chance to see anything outdoors! I guess that's modern living for ya. 

2:00pm: Mosaic Work
I was really fortunate this particular day at work because I was just kinda hanging out and waiting on some potential customers. Which means, I actually got to sit down and work on a few things just for fun!

4:00pm: Mosaic Programs
Calling it quits for the day

4:00pm: Organizing Pottery
I can't help but take care of a few things before I leave for the day

5:00pm: Walking Home

6:00pm: Assembling My Grocery Lists
Writing out my grocery list and assembling my coupons is one of my favorite things to do. I think I like it more than cooking itself!

7:00pm: Grocery Shopping
I really hate our local grocery store! But running to a farmer's market, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, etc, etc, to pick up everything that I actually need is something I just don't have time for. 

8:00pm: Making Dinner
Appetite for Reduction is my absolute favorite cookbook!

9:00pm: Big Fat Taco Salad
Yum!!!!

10:00pm: Jewelry Work
Working late into the night on new items

11:00pm: Denny Time
My little man is getting so big! And by big I mean he's still teeny tiny, but he seems so big to me!

12:00pm: Making Banana Bread
Maybe it's odd to be cooking so late at night, but it's the only time of day I have to do any cooking for the week considering most days I work 10 hours. 

1:00am: Last Minute Blogging
Usually before I hit the hay for the night I try to square up any last minute posts or online work. Between work, The Morose Bee, and derby I feel like I should just get a computer implanted into my brain. 

I actually had a lot of fun taking all the photos throughout the day and putting this whole thing together! It was really interesting to take a look at what I was actually doing every hour and kind helped keep my procrastination in check. This is actually a really great creative exercise!


1 comment:

  1. angels on bare skin!! i just got some of that stuff, and i'm obsessed with it. so good! x

    ReplyDelete