Friday, April 13, 2012

Off(icial) Life



I rarely talk about "my derby life" on this blog mainly because I started it to focus on arts and my creative business, but derby has been creeping into everything lately. If no other reason than the fact that I'm a committee head, I am tuned into derby related things at least a few hours a day. I can't help but share a little bit.

Here'a few sneak peeks into my officiating life and the awesome people I work with. Photos courtesy of David Andrew Morris.


My updated profile on the Boston Derby Dames profile! Check out the full profile here.



This one is just a shot of me working in the penalty box. Really uneventful, but it's my first every non blurry "action" shot! Derby is wayyyy more exciting than this picture makes it seem! I promise!


Psssstt! One last thing! Today is Friday the 13th! You now what that means.....13% off! Today only! Enter the code FRIDAY13 at check in my Etsy shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment