Monday, April 9, 2012

Movie Monday

Welcome back to another edition of Movie Monday!

The answer from the last Movie Monday was....

The Lorax


I recently saw the newest version with my siblings while in Florida last month, but I remember really loving the original cartoon and book when I was little.

Our winner was...



Congrats! I will be contacting you shortly!

As for this week's edition of Movie Monday, here are the rules!


1. Take a look at these awesome items from Etsy sellers
2. Guess what movie title they correspond to
3. Leave a comment with your guess and your e-mail address
4. All correct answers are eligible to win using a random number generator 
5. I'll announce the winner next Monday!
All correct guesses are eligible to win any item of your choice from my shop

etsy seller: alangwiz


etsy seller: PamelaFugateDesigns


etsy seller: threadoverheels


etsy seller: KnobCreekMetalArts


etsy seller: TheEnchantedCupboard


etsy seller: FreshFrogTees


Good luck and good guessing!

1 comment: