Monday, March 12, 2012

Movie Monday

Welcome to another edition of Movie Monday! Last Movie Monday's answer was...

50/50


Our winner was.. ..


Congratulations! I will be contacting you shortly!

If you're still waiting on your prize from a previous win, it's on the way! Everything has been sent out. Between visiting family out of state, getting a stomach bug, and working all of the time, I fell a little behind during the month of  February. Anyone who has not yet received a prize will have theirs any day now!

As for this week's rules and clues......


1. Take a look at these awesome items from Etsy sellers
2. Guess what movie title they correspond to
3. Leave a comment with your guess and your e-mail address
4. All correct answers are eligible to win using a random number generator 
5. I'll announce the winner next Monday!
All correct guesses are eligible to win any item of your choice from my shop

etsy seller: MIR1

esty seller: jadajazz

etsy seller: CANTERWICK

etsy seller: vintagraphy

etsy seller: MyDragonsRose

4 comments:

  1. Is it Princess and the Frog?
    creativitylizette at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily!
    Thanks for featuring my Poe dictionary art print on your blog! Love your profile pic!

    Have a great day!
    Amy from Vintagraphy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute blog! Thank you for including my Faerie Tale cuffs. You have a very bright and cheerful spirit and it shows through in the 'ambience' of your blog.
    Sylvie
    Albina Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops! I'm Albina Rose but I also own My Dragon's Rose. :)

    ReplyDelete