Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Movie Wednesday

Here we are again with a Movie Monday wayyyy past Monday! Oh my busy life, will I ever get you under control?
Posting these contests are one of my favorite things to do because it's such a great feeling to see people being interactive with your blog even if they're only in it for free stuff.

Last week's Movie Monday answer was....

MILK

Our winner was...



Congrats! You will be contact shortly regarding your prize!

Here are the rules and clues for this week.

1. Take a look at these awesome items from Etsy sellers
2. Guess what movie title they correspond to
3. Leave a comment with your guess and your e-mail address
4. All correct answers are eligible to win using a random number generator 
5. I'll announce the winner next Monday!
All correct guesses are eligible to win any item of your choice

etsy seller: Scuppalily


etsy seller: 3LPhotography


etsy seller: BreadandBadger


etsy seller: ForgetThemNot


etsy seller: momshoo



Whelp, happy Wednesday everyone! Good luck guessing.

4 comments:

  1. My guess is Toy Story! My email is glitzyktn at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say thank you for my prizes! They are super cute & I LOVE your packaging. The note was a great touch, and I will be buying from your etsy shop soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me?! I'm so excited! I love your giveaways, they're adorable. your blog makes me wish I was more crafty :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. toy story. i'm not sure which one though...

    ReplyDelete