Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Edible Crafts

I mentioned wanting to do Kris Carr's Crazy Sexy Diet as one of my New Year's resolutions and I'm happy to say I've been doing it for the last week or so.



The diet consist largely of raw veggies, raw veggie juice, and alkaline foods. Some veggie juice combinations make the average person want to dry heave, however, the other day I tried out one of the tastiest smoothies I have ever had and I wanted to share the recipe.

Green Guru Smoothie
1 avocado
5-8 romaine leaves
1 cucumber (peeled)
1 cup coconut water
1 banana
1 teaspoons agave nectar
Directions: place all ingredients in a blender. Blend, drink, and enjoy!

I love avocado in beverages! It's so creamy and fatty I think it makes the perfect milkshake.

Does anyone else ever make fruit/veggie juices or smoothies that have a good recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment