Monday, December 26, 2011

Movie Monday

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! And even if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you had an overall awesome day!

Last Movie Monday's answer was ...

A Knight's Tale

We had no correct guesses! Maybe this time....

Here are the rules....

1. Take a look at these awesome items from Etsy sellers
2. Guess what movie title they correspond to
3. Leave a comment with your guess and your e-mail address
4. All correct answers are eligible to win using a random number generator 
5. I'll announce the winner next Monday!
All correct guesses are eligible to win any item of your choice from my shop, but there will only be one winner every week.

etsy seller: looseLEAFtees

etsy seller: dirtsastudio


etsy seller: CoolVintage


etsy seller: Jape


etsy seller: KimiChameleon


etsy seller: MaroDesigns


3 comments:

  1. sherlock holmes?


    it seems so obvious when you post the answer and you go back and look at the clues haha.

    oh! i finally got my hands on vegan pie in the sky,so many tasty things in there :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherlock Holmes (with Robert Downey Jr) is my guess after "Elementary Cool".

    glitzyktn at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie I hope you enjoy Vegan Pie in the Sky! I have only made one recipe from it so far, but I've got a bag of frozen blueberries in the freezer calling my name!

    ReplyDelete