Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Movie Monday... from Seattle!

I'm in Seattle and having an awesome time. So awesome that I totally forgot that yesterday was Monday! I have no concept of dates or times. I miss Boston, but I'm also sad about that whole "living in la la land" feeling about vacation to go away.

Last week's Movie Monday answer was...

Mystic River


We had no winner! Maybe I'm making my clues too hard now? 

Here are the rules and clues for this week..


1. Take a look at these awesome items from Etsy sellers
2. Guess what movie title they correspond to
3. Leave a comment with your guess and your e-mail address
4. All correct answers are eligible to win using a random number generator 
5. I'll announce the winner next Monday!
All correct guesses are eligible to win any item of your choice from my shop, but there will only be one winner every week.

etsy seller: TheGroovyBaker

etsy seller: randomdanyell

etsy seller: beepart


etsy seller: letterpresshabitat

etsy seller: ChicCoutureBoutique

etsy seller: beanforest


Good luck everyone! See you on the East Coast!


2 comments: