Sunday, September 4, 2011

Reader Love- Whippin' It

Soooo, remember yesterday when I was all like "omg I hate everybody!"

Well, today something awesome happened. I got a gift from a blog reader! My first ever! And I have to say all that cranky "why is everyone so mean all of the time" crap went right out the window.

Sorry for the crappy photo quality. That's what webcams will do. 
This shirt from the movie Whip It was sent to me by Lizette, a Movie Monday winner. You can check out her blog here. 

I think it's awesome that someone would see something that reminded them of me-- A TOTAL STRANGER -- and then be thoughtful enough to send it my way. 

While the movie Whip It has its flaws in representing the  true sport of roller derby (or at least as far as flat track derby is concerned) I still think that it's a fun movie and anything derby is awesome in my book. 

My spirits are lifted and I hope that everyone else is having an equally as wonderful day!

1 comment: