Saturday, August 13, 2011

Edible Crafts- Studying Calls for Treats

It feels like its been forever since I made a yummy batch of cookies, but tonight I had some serious late night studying going on for a derby rules test tomorrow. So naturally ginger macadamia nut cookies were required.


This were made inspired by a recipe from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar. I swear I have other dessert cookbooks! The recipes just aren't as good....

Chopping my candied ginger

Sifting some flour, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg

Canola oil, raw sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, coconut extract

Oh the infamous mixing of your wet and dry ingredients

Folding in macadamia nuts and the candied ginger

Godspeed little dough balls!

14 minutes in the oven and here they are baked and delicious!

Even Ari said they were some of the best cookies I've ever made. Thanks Isa! Now I just hope I can pass my test....

No comments:

Post a Comment