Thursday, August 18, 2011

Big Changes

Me in art classes Summer 2009
I have not been working a lot of Morose Bee related things this week because last week I made the last minute decision to GO BACK TO SCHOOL. Gah! Ari and I were talking about finances and a little switch just went off in my head and I though "screw it! I'm going back to school." I left school for financial reasons, but now I feel that I should go back for my overall financial interests in the long run.

I'm up in the left hand corner! PBG Lifestyle Magazine 2009
Plus I REALLY MISS PASTELS AND WATERCOLORS! Ceramics and jewelry design is great, but I miss good ol' fashion paper some days. You just cannot create as much visual interest with ceramic glazes. I'm excited to build my portfolio and share my work in progress with all of you. I can't even begin to imagine what kind of crazy schedule I'm going to have over the next few months, but I do know that life is about to get even more interesting.



1 comment: