Monday, July 25, 2011

Movie Monday

Last week's Movie Monday answer was The Breakfast Club!

Nobody guessed the correct answer so off we go to a new contest!

Incase you need a refresher on how it all works:
1. Take a look at these awesome items from Etsy sellers
2. Guess what movie title they correspond to
3. Leave a comment with your guess and your contact info
4. I'll announce the winner next Monday!
All correct guesses are eligible to win any item of your choice from my shop, but there will only be one winner every week.

etsy seller: StickManJewelry

etsy seller: ANNAKARINASCLOSET

etsy seller: dozydoatstotes

etsy seller: SacreCoeurVintage

etsy seller: DDubPhotog

etsy seller: claudiahammer


5 comments:

  1. If I got it right, you can contact me at creativitylizette@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! Thanks for putting up something from my etsy AnnaKarinasCloset.
    Check out my blog sometime. Happy hunting -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the spoon full of sugar is creative

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang someone already guessed my guess!
    mary poppins..

    ReplyDelete