Thursday, July 14, 2011

Last Heart Ring

 I don't know if it was a Valentine's Day boost or what, but my Giant Heart Rings have been popular seller's over the last few months. In fact, I only have ONE ring remaining in the color pink! I'm not sure when I'll be making more because I'm already gearing up to get ready for fall jewelry so consider this the last pink heart ring for a while.



You can check out the listing for the pink ring here as well as the listing for the purple ring here.



It's always so nice to know that you have a product that people enjoy! Very rarely do I completely sell out of everything. Craft shows are always so interesting because I hardly EVER sell two of the same item. Almost every show that I've done I've sold plenty of items but they're always different. People's tastes are so interesting!

1 comment:

  1. I love how everyone has their own taste....I find it endlessly fascinating.

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete