Monday, June 13, 2011

Movie Monday

Last week's Movie Monday answer was...

The Princess and The Frog!

Thanks to all of our guesses, but no one guessed the correct answer! Good luck this week.

Rules: take a look at these awesome Etsy seller's items, guess which movie title they all relate to, leave your guess in a comment with contact information. That's it! All correct answers will be eligible to win anything from The Morose Bee's Etsy shop.

etsy seller: hipsoul

etsy seller: AdeloCreations

etsy seller: WishingThorn

etsy seller: eweniqueparties


etsy seller: jenniesjunque

etsy seller: delphiniumsblue

2 comments:

  1. I want to say Ladies and Gentleman, the Fabulous Stains, because of the guiatar/eighties pants thing, but the murder notice makes me suspect Last House on the Left, and you're trying to throw us off. But maybe it's the Runaways? Stone Hedge is throwing me off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess "Sid and Nancy", but I don't know how the gloves fit into that. I think I am way off anyway.

    ReplyDelete