Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Habitat for Insanity

I have loved scrap booking since I was about 8 years old. I think because I love hoarding and collecting little sentimental things so much and a scrapbook is a way to keep all those movie tickets, scraps of paper, and (of course) photographs neat and tidy and all in one place. I've spent several hours a day lately trying to get all my crap into a nice scrapbook that I purchased from Amazon.com 



So far it's made a huge difference to my little junk pile! Plus I love that my precious little siblings scribbles and notes are saved somewhere safe. I never realized how many pictures I had of them either! Being 13-15 years older than them means I get to watch them grow up rather than have them grow up with me. I almost feel like an Aunt. A very, very, very, over protective aunt! Ha! I can't wait to see them in a few days



1 comment:

  1. I scrapbooked all through middle and high school. Kind of wish I had kept it up in college, too!

    ReplyDelete