Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sunny Florida...err...I mean Massachusetts


The weather has been beautiful lately! Spring is indeed here for good. Which is all for the best because this Florida Girl was D-O-N-E with the snow. I've been going for long walks and sitting outside to read and relax and it has been absolutely glorious.  I actually have a bit of sunburn! Squee!




Kind of silly that I choose this of wall weekends to post my raincloud necklace. You may remember this necklace from months past, but I revamped it and got rid of the silver plated chain. My friend Nicole got me hooked on gunmetal chain and I'm getting rid of anything silver plated.




Our wonderful hand thrown pottery from Ari's friend Brett. The perfect portable outside sippin' device. 


I hope everyone has time to sit outside and soak in the sunshine before the summer storms come along!

No comments:

Post a Comment