Friday, May 13, 2011

Back To It!

 Now that my Mama has gone home it's time to get back to work. I have so many many things to catch up from The Morose Bee, to roller derby, and everything else in between. This is what I wore the other day while working and catching up on errands.
I love this little teapot ring. I think mostly because I painted in my favorite glaze color! You can check out other colors here!


I also have a brand new style tea cup rings in the works as well and I hope to have them posted by the end of the month!

Off to the post office to catch up on shipping out jewelry items to all of my giveaway winners over the last few weeks. Sorry I've been so behind! If you'd like to be a winner of any item of your choice in My Shop, take a look at this week's Movie Monday entry and guess what the movie is!


I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment