Monday, April 11, 2011

Movie Monday

Last week's Movie Monday answer was...
THE OTHER GUYS
Starring Will Ferrel and Mark Wahlberg
This week's winner picked a Vanilla Ice Cream Cone necklace as her prize! I'll be taking it to the post office tomorrow.

I was actually surprised by how much I liked this movie. I mean Will Ferrell is always hilarious and Mark Wahlberg has had some good films, but I was over taken by side splitting laughter through the entire movie. Perhaps my mediocre expectations were helpful?

Anyways, here are this week's clues. They all point to a movie so guess the correct title and win an item of your choice from my shop! Don't forget to leave your e-mail so I can contact you if you win


etsy seller: kustomkitch


etsy seller: crtlaltdeviant

etsy seller: bomobob



etsy seller: TheWishingElephant


 etsy seller: hellobag


etsy seller: TweeCards

No comments:

Post a Comment