Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Items and Thriftventures

If you check into my shop with any regularity, you may have noticed I've been posted more and more Vintage Finds lately. A few of these items have already sold and I'm excited to share more and more with Etsy browsers. Here's a bit of a shop update!





Check out my Etsy shop to see more.

I've missed thrifting, collecting vintage, and the hunt of a good find. Many of the items that I've sold on Etsy are pieces that I've had for many years even through elementary school. There used to be a street in my old neighborhood named Antique Alley where my friends and I would bother the thrift shop attendants as 10 year olds tend to bother everybody. Right down the street from our apartment in Allston is a lovely little gem called Urban Renewals where I wet my vintage whistle.




My best find of the day where a few gently loved books for only 99 cents! They will be perfect for the children's art programs I do on Wednesday afternoons at the Clayroom.


And here's a little sneak peak at a few things (mostly all vintage) that I picked up and look forward to sharing with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment