Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Edible Crafts

Over the weekend that I did Retro Indie Market, I was staying at my parents house when I came across an Oreo type cookie in the pantry that was ginger cookies with lemon frosting in between. They weren't vegan, but I was intrigued. I had to try them! So I had one and it was delicious. As soon as I came home I flipped through Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World and make Ginger Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting! Yummmm!









They are officially one of my favorites! They are super gingery which is awesome because I could put ginger on everything. Okay well not everything because that would be gross, but I love me some ginger. I usually make way too many cupcakes and end up throwing so many away because I always overestimate how many I'll be able to eat. I didn't throw any way. I ate an obscene amount of these. I think my recent 5 pound weight gain is due solely to these cupcakes. :::Shakes angry fist at Isa:::

No comments:

Post a Comment