Sunday, February 13, 2011

Show Recap

I just wanted to send out a quick apology to Kaelah from Little Chief Honeybee. I keep spelling her name Kaehla! I have a friend who is named Kaleigh which nobody ever spells correctly and I know how frustrating it can be when no one ever gets your name right. Being an Emily I never usually have that problem, but I strongly feel that people's personal identity (down to the spelling of their name) deserve respect.

Anyway, this weekend has been crazy from craft shows to baby showers to catching up with friends to trying to squeeze time in with the family. This craft show was was so worth the excuse to come down here. Last night I came home and promptly registered for one of the other shows the same girls put on in May called ArtRocks

Retro Indie Market was so unique because they offered vintage sellers, handmade, or anything inbetween. It created such a unique mix of people and vendors. It was like Etsy exploded inside the craft show.









My little brother and my dad hung out with me for the day and I think everyone had a good time. I am totally applying to the show again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment