Friday, February 4, 2011

Pink and Hearty and Stuff

With all the crazy snow we've been getting in Massachusetts, it's easy to forget that bright happy colors like pink even exist. Valentine's Day is coming up and ready to get all pink and purpley and hearty.






Check out the heart rings here and the pink mustaches here

I really hope it will quit snowing soon. I mean I love the snow and its a nice change from hot as balls Florida, but snowy life can get rather inconvenient. This is the lovely snow slope I get to hike up to get out my back door. 

Fun times. I have yet to totally wipe out on the slippery snow yet, but it will happen. Oh yes, it will....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily!

    My pretty pink heart ring arrived in the post the other day, I absolutely LOVE it! It will be the pièce de résistance to my Valentine's outfit!

    Thank you again so much! Vixie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you love it! I think it's such a fun piece. Have a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete