Monday, February 14, 2011

Movie Monday

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! My day started off like this...
Emily: "I can't find any sugar or any kind of sweetener for my coffee"
Ari: "Well just stick your finger in there and give it a swirl because you're so sweet"
Emily: "Awwwwwwwwww!!!!"
Ari: "By the way that's your Valentine's Day gift"
If he wasn't so ridiculous he'd just be an ass, but I love him.

Today's movie isn't exactly a love story, but try and make a guess based on these Etsy items! The first correct answer will receive anything you want from my shop.

etsy seller: robinhartman

etsy seller: monstergallery

etsy seller: wighall

etsy seller: bluedogrose

 etsy seller: KeepCalmShop

etsy seller: hannaboer

etsy seller: SimplyChacha

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! I know this one again! (I really don't want to claim multiple prizes tho, I'd feel bad >_<)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if no one guesses the correct answer by friday feel free to leave a comment with the answer! i have such few blog followers so why not

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've given it much thought and still...no idea!
    I'll be checking back to find out!

    ReplyDelete