Sunday, January 9, 2011

Movie Monday

Okay guys, guess the correct movie title based on the clues from these awesome Etsy items. Leave the movie title in a comment along with your contact info and win anything you want in my shop!

etsy seller: alexandragrecco


etsy seller: MorganaFemmeCouture


etsy seller: Glamrockgoth


etsy seller: sandmaidensleepwear


etsy seller: CottonTimes


etsy seller: knickerocker


etsy seller: Vintage50sEyewear

etsy seller: dorianadolphin

etsy seller: seriousbeader

4 comments:

  1. Is it The Rocky Horror Picture Show? I flippin' love that film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is!

    you can send me your name and address to themorosebee(at)gmail.com along with whatever item you want from my shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a sausage and have only just seen this - sooorrryyy! Will email you now :)

    ReplyDelete