Monday, November 1, 2010

Boston Exploration- Halloween

 Halloween is over and it went so quickly that it hardly feels like it came at all! This year I went as sushi. I know, I know! A vegan going as sushi is inappropriate, but I liked my costume. I made it out of an old orange man's t-shirt I picked up at Goodwill and made the stripes using some felt I had laying around. The headpiece was made by grabbing some chopsticks from a Chinese restaurant down the street. I bought the white "rice" dress as well, but I can reuse it for work. All in all I only spent $5 on Halloween. Pretty successful and downright crafty if I do say so myself.


 The rest of the weekend was spent exploring new parts of Boston and Salem with our weekend guest Nicole!


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment