Saturday, October 16, 2010

Working Girl

A few new and very exciting changes in my life.

I interviewed at The Garment District in Cambridge. It's part costume, part vintage/thrift, and part contemporary clothing store. It's a really awesome environment and I'm super excited about the possibility of working there plus I get 30% off! My position would only be seasonal until the end of the fall/Halloween rush they have, but I'm still pumped about it.



On a more crafting/business related note, I am going to start hosting events for The Clayroom in Brookline! I really excited about it because the creative freedom of hosting large scale events is a wonderful rush and I feel that it's what I do best. 

My first event will be a weekly toddler program starting November 2nd!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment