Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weekly Wishlist- Halloween Costumes

I've been trying to figure out what to be for Halloween for a few weeks now. I'm at the point where I don't want to be anything that requires a costume I can't reuse. So you know the whole spending $60 on a slutty nurse costume is kind of a no-go. It doesn't exactly translate to great work attire. I stumbled upon these awesome photos from 666 Photography and was super inspired to have a Dios de las Muertos inspired costume.






I'm not sure if that's the costume that I'm going with, but Etsy has some great finds for a costume like this.

etsy seller: nickiefrye


etsy seller: shrinkle


etsy seller: whichgoose



etsy seller: emandsprout

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have always been a fan of the fashion arts, and I like your blog, so here's my comment. I hope you will stop by my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you....

    What do you think?

    I hope to hear from you,

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love those Which Goose head pieces. Amazing!

    So glad you love my vintage mexican dress. :)

    xoxo
    http://blog.nickienoel.com

    ReplyDelete