Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Big Two One

I don't know if it's being vegan, caring about the environment. or my own random aesthetic, but I can't get enough of plant inspired design elements. This greenwall is so incredible and is apparently a public restroom? The only public restrooms I've been in are disgusting and covered in urine. I don't think I've ever hate a stronger desire to travel to a public restroom.



I've been a little crazy with the florals lately as well. I don't know what it is about me that's been in such a plant phase lately, but I'm really digging it.



Dress: H&M, Boots: Modcloth, Sweater: Loehmans 

I've been quite the slacker jewelry maker lately, but I was busy turning 21! Woo! I had joked around that my goal was to be black out drunk in less than 20 minutes, but what ensued was much more casual than that....probably for the best. 


My flowers from Ari 


The vegan pumpkin pie I made for myself


Ari at dinner demanding I not take his photo


My first legal alcoholic beverage! The wine glass was plastic so you know it was super fancy and legit.  And yes, my giant hair flower is awesome. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm calling you tomorrow evening... BE AVAILABLE!

    ReplyDelete